All your purchased plugin files will be available for download in the Downloads section from your Account Dashboard.
Download your plugin
Steps to download the purchased plugin file:
- Login to your ThemeHigh Account (see How to access your Account).
- From your Account Dashboard, navigate to the Downloads section.
- Click on the version number to download the plugin file in the zip format.
Install & Activate Plugin
- WooCommerce 3+
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 7 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Upload via WordPress Admin Panel
- Login to the admin dashboard of your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Plugins → Add New page.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Choose the plugin zip file you want to install.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Once the installation is complete, Click on Activate Plugin to activate the installed plugin.
Upload via FTP
- Extract the downloaded plugin zip file.
- Upload the folder to your server via FTP to the plugins directory on your WordPress installation (wp-content → plugins).
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins Admin page.