The basic settings of the plugin can be set up in the General Settings tab. Billing address properties and shipping address properties can be separately altered using the plugin. Following are the options available in the General Settings:
- Enable Multiple Addresses (Checkbox): Once this checkbox is enabled, the multiple addresses option will be available for the particular address (billing or shipping).
- Display Type: There are two different choices to display the additional shipping addresses in the checkout form:
- Display Position: This property gives you a choice to display the address list above or below the corresponding section.
- Display Style: The multiple addresses option can be displayed either as a button or as a link, according to your necessity. The button and link will adopt styles from the default theme styles so that you won't have to put in extra effort for styling.
- Display Text: In here, you can provide a display text for the multiple addresses option, to show on the checkout form.
- Address Limit: Using the address limit property, you can input the limit for adding additional addresses.
Once editing the settings are done, make sure to Save the Changes.
Display Type - Billing and Shipping Address
There are two different display type options for Billing addresses and Shipping addresses: Pop Up and Drop Down. In the popup option, shipping multiple addresses will open up as a popup, with address boxes displayed horizontally. If you choose the drop-down option, a drop-down with a list of addresses will be displayed. Choose one of them from the billing display type drop-down and save the changes.
- Pop-Up Style
- Drop-down Style
By Default, up to 20 addresses can be inserted from My Account → Addresses using the plugin. This can be increased or decreased by entering the limit at the Insert Address limit option.
- Go to Woocommerce → Manage address → General Settings.
- Enter the maximum number of addresses that can be entered at Addresses in the Insert Address Limit field.
- Save the changes.