Multiple Address for a Custom Section in Checkout Field Editor
Multiple addresses can be enabled for a Custom section that is created using the Checkout Field Editor Pro for Woocommerce plugin. Follow these steps to provide the multiple addresses option for a custom section:
IMPORTANT: Both Multiple Addresses Pro & Checkout Field Editor Pro must be enabled for the feature to work on your WooCommerce store.
- Create a custom section using Checkout Field Editor Pro and create the address related fields to that custom section.
- Navigate to the Custom Section Settings tab in the Multiple Addresses plugin settings. The tab will be visible only while the Checkout Field Editor Plugin is activated.
- Select the created custom section from the Select custom section pull-down.
- Select a default section (billing/shipping) from the Select default section pull down in order to map the chosen custom section.
- Upon clicking the +Add new mapping button, two drop-down fields will appear.
- From the first drop-down, choose the field from the corresponding address section (billing or shipping) which must be mapped with a field in the custom section.
- From the second drop-down, choose the field of the custom section that needs to be mapped to the default field which is chosen as the corresponding default address section field.
- Map the other fields similarly by clicking on the +Add new mapping button.
- By Clicking on the Remove button, the created mappings can be deleted as well.
- Click on the Save changes button after the mapping is set up as required.
Choose a different address link that will be visible at the top of the custom section at the checkout page once the setup is done as mentioned above.