The Advanced FAQ Manager for WordPress is an easy and responsive WordPress FAQ plugin that lets you add and manage Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) on your WordPress pages.
With this responsive FAQ plugin, display the FAQs in a general Q&A format or Accordion-style and sync them automatically with your theme styling. This Accordion FAQ WordPress plugin comes with a bunch of cool features like customization for the FAQ title icons, FAQ submission from the frontend, display comment boxes and many more!
You can access the Advanced FAQ Manager plugin from Dashboard⟶FAQs.
- Add multiple FAQs to the product page and WordPress widgets as well.
- Submit FAQs from the front-end.
- Option to share the FAQs on social media.
- Display the FAQ lists in General Q&A format or Accordion styles.
- Option to set the number of FAQs to be displayed on page loading.
- Rate your FAQ answers with Like/Dislike button.
- Option to add media to the FAQ content.
- Search for multiple FAQ sets at a time from the same search field.
- Include the date of updation for each of the FAQs.
- Option to display a comment box and let your visitors share their queries.
- Option to add multiple FAQ sets using a single shortcode.
- Add shortcodes to pages and posts to display FAQs and a search box.
And the list goes on…
Add multiple FAQs using a single shortcode
Display your FAQs in WordPress pages, posts, and also as FAQ widget, by simply copying and pasting the FAQ’s shortcode.
Add a search box on the page using a simple shortcode to search and filter your FAQs easily.
Frontend FAQ submission
Easily involve your visitors to add FAQs to the page with a Post New FAQs button, which are validated by google reCAPTCHA. Thus, prevent the unnecessary entry of FAQs.
Like/Dislike button for the FAQs
Allow your visitors to rate the FAQ answers by providing a Like/Dislike button below each FAQ.
Add Multiple FAQs to the product page
Adding FAQs to the product page can present a more detailed picture of the product and steer clear of most of the queries that are likely to arise.
Limit the FAQs displayed on Page Load
Displaying the entire set of FAQs on page load can be cumbersome. This can be ruled out by setting a count for the number of FAQs displayed on Page Load.
Add social share buttons to FAQs
Let the visitors share your FAQs to social media using the social media icons attached at the bottom of the FAQ accordions.
Display a comment box along with the FAQs
Know what your visitors have to ask or say by adding a comment button next to each FAQ.
Display the updated date for FAQs
Include the date of updation for each of the FAQs so that the viewers could know that you are up-to-date.
Search for multiple FAQ sets at a time from the same search field
You can add multiple search ids into the shortcode and hence easily add a search box on the page and search for multiple FAQ sets at a time from the same search field.
Override the general FAQ display settings
Override the global display color settings with individual customization while adding/editing the FAQs.
Article is closed for comments.