This is one of the key features of the plugin. The Advanced FAQ Manager for WordPress lets the visitors post FAQs to the page using the Post New FAQs button. FAQs can be submitted after validation by Google reCAPTCHA so as to prevent the unnecessary entry of the FAQs. The submitted FAQs are posted on the page only after approval from the admin end.
Following are the steps to provide frontend FAQ submission:
- Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to FAQs⟶Settings menu⟶ Advanced Settings tab⟶ Advanced Settings section.
- Turn on the Enable Frontend Posting toggle button.
- Click on Click here to get reCAPTCHA APIs link to setup the reCAPTCHA.
- Enter the Site Key and Secret Key in the space provided.
- Click on Save Changes button after making the necessary changes.
Manage User-Submitted FAQs
The submitted FAQs are posted on the page only after approval from the admin end.
To manage the user-submitted FAQs,
- Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to FAQs⟶Submitted FAQs menu.
- Click on Edit button next to the required FAQ.
- Choose whether to display the author name by turning on/off the Display Author Name toggle button from the Display Author Name section.
- From the Post IDs section, select the FAQ id of the FAQ set in which you want to display the submitted FAQ.
- Click on Publish button to approve the submitted FAQ.
- Click on Trash button to reject the submitted FAQ.
Further, the admin can edit the user-submitted FAQs.
Article is closed for comments.