Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to License Manager⟶Settings
- License Key Settings
Customize your product licenses by adding a suitable prefix, suffix, key length and choose from a set of license key patterns.
- Go to Dashboard ⟶Navigate to License Manager⟶ Settings.
- Under the License Key Settings tab, you can configure the product license generation criteria using the below-listed fields :
- Prefix: These characters would be added before the generated segment of the license key.
- Suffix: These characters would be added after the generated segment of the license key.
- Key Length: Define the length of the license key to be generated. By default, the value will be 30.
- Key Pattern: Pattern can be a combination of letters and digits. Choose the desired pattern for the license key from an available list. Following are the available key patterns:
- Capital letters only
- Small letters only
- Mixed letters only
- Numbers only
- Capital letters & numbers
- Small letters & numbers
- Numbers, Capital & Small letters
By default, the key pattern will be Capital letters & numbers.
- Exclude this character: The entered characters will be excluded while generating license keys.
- Mark key as chunk: By enabling this, you can split the generated license key into segments.
- Chunk string length: Option to choose the number of chunks to be set in the license key. By default, the value will be 6.
*The mandatory fields, Key length & Key Pattern will have the default value set, which you can edit.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click on the “Save Changes” button to confirm the changes.
Notifications are used to alert the plugin users to update their purchase or license after the time period.
- Coupon Settings
This plugin lets you auto-generate discount coupons which can be used for the next purchase of the same product to avail renewal discounts.
- Advanced Settings
- Add the URL of the store from where the product license can be renewed.
- Generate license for an existing order.
- Manually check the current status of the license in case the status check was not completed automatically.
- Send license reminders manually.
To generate a license for older orders:
- Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to License Manager⟶Settings⟶Advanced Settings tab.
- The following options will be available to Generate License for existing orders (with or without License) :
- Date from: You can set the date from which the license key of older dates should be generated.
- Date to: You can enter the date to which license key of older dates should be generated.
- Regenerate if license already exists: If this checkbox is enabled, License Key will be regenerated for the orders with an existing license key along with the older orders that fall in between the Date from & Date to.
- After filling in the dates, click on Generate License.
- New License Keys will be generated and available for use.