The Schedule Delivery For WooCommerce lets your customers schedule the product delivery. It allows the users to choose the delivery dates and time, also add the required quantities of products for the selected days before placing the order
You can access the Schedule Delivery for WooCommerce Plugin settings from the
Dashboard → Products → Plan Delivery.
The Schedule Delivery For WooCommerce lets you perform the following actions.
- Set the available days for product delivery.
- Add start date, end date, and Minimum days for the delivery.
- Customers can set a time slot for their product delivery.
- Block out Holidays/ Unavailable days for the delivery.
- Display Delivery Plan Details on the Cart page, Checkout page and Thank You page.
- Users can add the required quantities and scheduled date of delivery in a monthly calendar.
- Display the status of completed and pending deliveries.
- Cancel deliveries with a single click.
- Customize the Delivery Calendar of the product page to match your theme.
The plugin settings consist of two different tabs:
- General Settings: The Basic settings of the plugin can be set up in this tab.
- Display Settings: The display settings of the plugin can be set up in this tab.
Compatible with Extra Product Options
The plugin is also compatible with the WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin. It lets you add the time picker along with the other fields of the Extra Product Options plugin that helps the store owners to collect a precise time for the product delivery.
The Schedule Delivery For Woocommerce plugin is WPML compatible that allows you to translate the plugin strings. Also, the store can be made multilingual with the help of the WPML compatibility feature.